The Digital Voice Recorder is a professional voice recording system used to record room conversations, phone calls, cell phone calls, and wireless or cordless phone conversations.
Phone Recorder: The Digital Voice Recorder is able to record single line phone calls when the phone handset is taken off hook; This off hook activation works anywhere on the phone line, so if you pick up a phone in one room, and your Digital Voice Recorder is connected to the phone line in another room, it will still record the call.
Room Recorder: The Digital Voice Recorder is designed to discreetly gather high quality room conversations. It can be used as a pocket recorder, enabling personal or business conversations to be recorded and saved. The Digital Voice Recorder eliminates lost conversations.
- Time and Date Stamp for evidence authentication
- 34 Hours of digital voice
- Worlds First and Only “NO BATTERY DRAIN”* (*When used with
single line phones)
- Almost no depletion of battery power When connected to a
single line phone, as the batteries remain on standby until the phone
conversation takes place. A small volume of energy may be exerted to power the
- Call duration counter, viewable during playback of audio recordings
- On battery power, the system can record approximately 16 hours of a continuous conversation on a single charge.
- Can work as a cell phone
recorder, pay phone recorder, and hotel phone recorder thanks to
the microphone recording attachment
- USB Digital Interface: quickly transfer
conversations, saved as files, to Your PC
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity: if the recording sounds
quiet on playback, you have the option to increase the affectability of the
microphone in order to increase the audible pick up your conversation
- Remaining Time: see how much time left is available on the Digital Voice
- Voice Operated Recording helps reduce recording time when
your conversation is at a pause or on hold
- Variable Speed: You may record and playback your conversation at more than
- Speed Search: gives you the ability to look for recordings quickly
- Multiple recording quality modes
- Monitor specific recordings
- LCD Display with backlighting
- AC Adaptor
microphone for room recording
- Earphone for discreet listening
- Voice Manager software for loading recordings onto your
- User Manual
- Hand Strap
Telephone Connection Interface for Single Line
Telephone Connection Interface for Cell Phones, Cordless
Phones, Digital Phones, & Pay Phones
Q: Is the digital voice recorder discreet?
A: Yes. It can be carried in your pocket or held on
your person without drawing much attention.
Q: Why do some digital voice recorders store few
hours of conversations while others store more?
Answer 1: All digital voice recorders have the
ability to record in a standard 'speed' mode and a reduced
The Standard speed produces excellent sound quality.
Reduced speed produces sound quality that is not equal to standard, but
increases the recording time by 100%.
Answer 2: Some digital voice recorders have
more memory than others, increasing the volume of audio data to be stored.
Q: What can be recorded?
A: Voice conversations, room conversations, phone
conversations (connected to a phone or line correctly), interviews, meetings,
Q: What is the best place to use the digital voice
A: Generally, an uncrowded, quiet room is
recommended. If the digital voice recorder is taken to a stadium, auditorium, or
area where there is background noise, there might be a decrease in the sound
Q: How can recordings be transferred to other
A: All digital voice recorders come with a USB
connection and software so that you may take your conversation, download it to
your computer, and from that point, you should be able to save a copy and email
it to others, or save a copy onto a cd rom or external drive such as a flash
Orders received after 4:00 PM EST
may ship the next business day.